We run a regular annual conference at Oxford University in June every year, as well as a COP Climate Change Debrief and Planning Event. We run a climate change and migration event every year and also we are starting an annual Summer School in August every year. We also have a delegation to the United Nations Climate Conferences and in 2017 we had 70 people in one of the largest delegations there. We also run regular Exhibition Stands all over Europe to educate and help introduce our findings to the public.
In 2018 We will be providing several events on climate change:
- Our Pre COP 24 1 Day Briefing on October 26th 2018 in London- please email for more email@example.com
- Our Official COP24 Climate Change United Nations Delegation to Katowice Poland 1st -15th December 2018.
- Our Official COP24 Side Event United Nations, Katowice Poland, expected date 6th December 2018
- Our official COP24 United Nations Exhibition Stand December 2018 Katowice Poland
- Our Partner event in Katowice Poland 10th December 2018
Next year 2019 we will be holding an annual conference in Oxford at the University which will look at climate change too.
We are currently working on several books on climate change -please email if you would like to participate.